Skin is the largest and the outer part of the body. It covers and shields the body against any type of injuries. Can you imagine how a person would look like without the skin? That’s exactly how crucial your skin is. Beautiful younger skin is one of the most important factors that you must possess if you want to be adored just like these popular celebrities today. However, people gets old and the more you get older, the more likely your skin becomes wrinkled and ugly. And aside from old age, there are also other factors affecting your body which significantly affects the skin. Environmental factor is just one of them.
Constant stress and anxiety caused by environmental pressure plays a significant role in ageing and this can be a reason why you would never say, you are not growing old gracefully. Fortunately environmental factor is something that you have control over with.
Sun exposure- can cause your skin to really look so old aside from the fact that it can cause skin cancer. So, avoid sun exposure as much as possible. Early morning exposure is perfectly fine while you get your daily dose of Vit. D for a few minutes.
Smoking- how many times have you read and heard that smoking kills? Well, you’ll hear it again, smoking kills but before it kills you, you’ll have to suffer skin problems aside from other smoke-causing diseases. If you are a smoker, check you facial skin now and see what you have that those non-smoker your age doesn’t have. Smoking can cause premature wrinkling including crow’s feet which is seen around the eyes as small lines. It also changes the elastic fibers of your skin and loss of collagen. So, for your sake (and your skin’s sake), stop smoking.
Alcohol drinking can also damage your skin elasticity because it causes dehydration which leave the skin looking dry. Always make sure you drink a lot of water and avoid too much alcohol drinking.
5 Tips to have younger skin
- Make use of SPF 15- to protect your skin from sunlight, always use and carry SPF15
- Cleansing and moisturizer- make up can also affect your facial skin. It is very essential to clean your face before going to bed and make sure to put moisturizer after washing your face.
- Take vitamins C- Vitamin C shows a major role in skin’s elasticity by inhibiting the production of collagen and elastin responsible for keeping the skin looking young. Collagen and elastin works hand in hand to provide us with beautiful and subtle younger skin.
- Take Vitamin A- Vitamin A is an essential component in the production of new cells and replacing old cells which in turn makes the skin looking revitalized. Just like Vit. C, Vit A also contains elastin and collagen that helps keep skin turgor.
- Exercise- 10 to 15 minutes of daily exercise helps balance our body and mind releasing stress causing premature signs of aging.
To have a younger skin, we need to eat vitamin rich foods, stop smoking and release stress with daily exercise. The use of skin care essentials for younger looking skin is also necessary if you want to maintain your skin’s elasticity.