Say Good Bye to Back Pain and Get Instant Relief without Surgery with Detensor Therapy Method
Non-surgical spinal column decompression methods are very effective for back pain relief. These treatments are very significant in removing the extra pressure on the inter-vertebral discs. These disks act as a shock absorbent and give stability to your back. Spinal traction is an excellent treatment method for relief of persistent back pain.
This detensor therapy method consists of a traction bed system and a therapy mat for the treatment of intensive traction. Detensor therapy process is a successful therapy which is very helpful for back pain relief and also practical for many spine problems and to maintain a healthy vertebral column.
Primary Characteristic of Detensor Therapy Method:
Detensor spinal traction therapy method is specifically designed to treat backaches in recumbent and sitting positions. It is very efficient to provide back pain relief, and it works by removing muscle tension in the back and causing spinal decompression. High elasticity property of the foam-like mats let it help in relieving the pain.
Working of Detensor Therapy Method:
Spinal traction therapy reduces the pressure on the vertebral discs and aids in the alignment of the spine. In this way, it reduces the tone of back musculature and removes the pressure on the compression nerve and nerve roots as well.
Advantages of Detensor Traction Therapy:
Detensor therapy treatment is very famous because it is very helpful to get relief from back pain without surgery. Some great benefits of this therapy treatment are given below:
- This therapy treatment is simple to use, and you can conduct it at home.
- This system is a stress-free therapy method.
- It is an incredible back pain relief treatment at a less cost.
- It is very efficient to increase lymphatic flow.
- You can apply it for more periods according to the situation because it does not have any harmful effect.
- This therapy treatment also has the traction of the cervical spine.
- Spinal traction is also useful to decrease tone in muscles and tendons.
- It is significant for tissue generation by increased vasculature.
- It is used for extension of shortened muscular structures.
- It gives instant pain relief, even after 20 min of therapy the pressure between the discs start reducing.
At Physical Therapy Office:
In physical therapy office, it is also very effective to use detensor therapy treatment because this method enhances the results and other therapies. It is also very effective to improve the healing process and gives pain relief in a short time. Physicians also recommend it because of its cost effectiveness.
If you want to know about detensor therapy treatment and non-surgical decompression method for back pain relief, log on to www.avazo.com and get answers of your question.