Today computers are essential for almost every day to day activity. If one is on the move it is best to use the laptops in place of desktops. As you move on your office, your tools for need fulfillment also moves along in the form of the laptop. However, not all laptops are as good as they are claimed and one can get thousands of configurations and get confused. It is better to have some idea beforehand of some of the best laptops in the market and look for them while purchasing. Let us discuss the features and pros and cons of the best 5 laptops available in the market today. You can buy and use any one of them.
1. HP 2019 14″ Laptop
This is a 14-inch screen laptop from HP operating on Windows 10 operating system. It has a core i3 7th generation processor made by Intel and has 8 GB of RAM and that too of DDR4. The model has a 128 GB SSD or solid state drive. The laptop has true vision front-facing HD camera and the microphone is integrated. The hard drive is of 1 TB. There is 2 no of USB port 2 port in the model. It also has a USB 3 port.
- It has a memory space that is substantial for multitasking at high bandwidth of RAM
- The color display on the screen is very vivid.
- The laptop computer boot up very fast as the SSD offers less storage space than the traditional hard drive.
- There are no moving parts in the flash-based SSD; therefore the startup time is much less.
- There is no optical drive, making it impossible to work with CD or DVDs’.
- Not suitable for heavy office work particular that uses heavy software’s.
- It is a basic laptop for school work or for the beginners having light work.
- Dell Inspiron 7000
This laptop from Dell is really a powerhouse to do a variety of works. This is a touchscreen laptop having a screen size of 17.3 inches enabling to view the smallest of the things minutely. It comes with the 8th generation of Intel Core i7 processor that is quite fast while in operation. The display is of IPS type enabling to view the screen without distortion of images from any angle. It can be folded to 360 degrees. The speakers are of stereotype. The model has a backlit keyboard enabling one to operate it even in dark. The RAM is 32 GB inbuilt and the hard drive is of 2 GB. The webcam has a high resolution of 720p. The laptop comes with 1USB C port, 1 USB 2 port, and 1 USB 3 port.
- The laptop can be rotated flip-flop to 460 degrees making it convenient to use it as a tablet when required.
- The built-in NVIDIA GEFORCE MX 150 Graphics card gives a wonderful view of the screen.
- The touch screen method is very user-friendly and is of great advantage.
- The RAM is huge making the laptop work like a wizard.
- It is a AAA rated gaming laptop.
- The laptop does not come with an optical disc drive.
- Although there are 3 USB ports, in the actual use the USB C port has no such great use as not many devices, to date are still not made with these types of ports.
- The price of the laptop is a bit high.
3. Lenovo 2019 Flagship Premium Ideapad 330
As the name suggests this is a laptop with a 15.6-inch screen which is operable by touch. The laptop has a RAM of 8 GB and hard disk space of 1 TB. The operating system of the laptop is Windows 10. The processor of this laptop made by Lenovo is of 1.8 GHz Intel Core i5. It was two USB 3 ports and 1 USB 3 Type C port. There is an optical drive to play the DVDs of your choice. The graphics are of Intel HD graphics.
- The RAM can be upgraded up to 20 GB.
- It is extremely lightweight and easy to carry. The laptop weighs less than 5 pounds.
- The batteries though of 2 cells but are very powerful.
- The price is perfect with the features.
- It has an Intel Chipset processor.
- There are no USB 2 ports.
- The laptop runs on DDR3 SDRAM and that is bit slow.
- 2019 Flagship Asus 14″
If you are looking for a power-packed 14 inches laptop then this one from ASUS will be a perfect choice. It has a 14 inches IPS LED touchscreen display and an Intel Core i5 processor with an 8GB SDR RAM. The laptop has a backlit keyboard and is foldable to become a tablet. There are 2 USB ports and the battery runs for 6 hours after a full charge.
- The laptop is extremely lightweight to carry. It weighs around 3.5 pounds.
- The backlight keyboards enable its to operate in the dark
- The touchscreen is an additional advantage while using it in a foldable condition.
- The laptop has only 2 USB ports.
- Price is a bit high considering the size and feature.
- The Wi-Fi network card is not that good and makes the laptop hot while using.
- 2019 Newest Flagship HP
This is another best laptop from the house of HP. It has a massive 17.3 inches screen and the processor is Intel Quad Core i5 0f 8th generation. The keyboard is backlit and the laptop operates o Windows 10. It has 2 USB 3.1 ports that are rather fast for data transfer and 1 USB 2 port. The battery once fully charged runs for 9.25 hours. The RAM is of 4 GB. This laptop is best for official work
- The batter runs for a whopping 9.25 hours before draining completely.
- The big screen size enables to view every detail without disturbance.
- The processor is one of the latest.
- Only data can be transferred through USB 3.1 port.
- The price is on the higher side.
If you are looking for the best laptops then following the above guide will make you possess the right one. Although not all feature desired by you will never be available in any laptops, you have to decide
about the compromise. It may be the specs or the price, the choice is yours. However, this guide will help you to have the best.
Note: This post has been submitted by ,it’s an ultimate blog which covers laptop and PC component reviews along with easy to follow how-to-guides. For more details, you can visit the LaptopDiscovery website.