Sometimes we watch movies and get awestruck by the magnificent glimpses of foreign locations. We forget about our own history and cultural heritage. Many Indian exotic places can actually compete and win if you compare these Indian sights with those foreign locations. That is why the tourism footprint has been increasing in India drastically. Golden Triangle tour to India is one of the most popular group tours that you cannot miss if you are a travel enthusiast.
If you simply connect three most exotic destinations of India, Delhi Jaipur and Agra, with an imaginary line, you will observe e a beautiful triangle at the heart of our country. This imaginary triangle is nothing but the Golden Triangle.
If someone is visiting India for the first time or if you want to scout your own country, then you can start with seven days Golden triangle tour where you can explore all our beautiful heritages. This tour can be completed within 6 to 10 days maximum. So if you have a shortage of time, this is the best way to relax your mind and soul.
The advantages of the Golden Triangle tour
- If you want your children to receive the best cultural knowledge of India, then the Golden Triangle tour to India is a must for you. Its destinations have a different history and unique tradition. You can also enjoy various festivals and many other exciting elements with your friends or family.
- You can even enjoy this trip alone without any hassle as these off bitten sites are always full of numerous tourists. So you don’t have to worry about your safety.
- The best part is these cities are interconnected. Within just 200 kilometres, you will get all your desired destinations. Apart from that, many luxurious train tours like Maharajas Express are available to take you to your destination in royal luxury. Apart from that, these three cities are connected by air and six-lane highways.
- If you choose any reliable travel company, your problems will be solved automatically. These travel companies arrange everything from meals to tickets or event destination guidance. It will be within your budget so you can save even more.
- The Golden Triangle tour is also famous for its unique cuisine. Don’t miss the chance to test mouth-watering dishes. How can we miss the Mughal recipes in Delhi? If you are a foodie, you should not miss the best street foods also. You will never forget those delicious spicy foods. On the other hand, Jaipur is famous for traditional Rajasthani food, sweets and traditional milk. So you can easily understand that each place is different from the other.
- These cities are full of vibrant architectural style and reach cultures. You will never get bored as all these attractions are entirely different from each other. You can even enjoy sightseeing with all age groups.
In Delhi, you can visit famous places like Qutub Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Chandni Chowk or Akshardham temple. On the other hand, Agra is famous for the Mughal epitome, the Taj Mahal. In Jaipur, you can enjoy the sites like Nahargarh Fort, Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort, City Palace, Hawa Mahal, and so on.
In short, the Golden Triangle tour is full of excitement and happiness. You can make many memories that you cherish forever.